Tuesday, May 25, 2010

As long as (s)he has eyes, I'll be happy...

Missie posted a really cool tool for eye color calculation.  Thought I'd give it a shot.

Our results?  50% chance of brown eyes, 12.5% chance of green, and 37.5% chance of blue.  I don't know of a single person in either of our families with green eyes.  Wild.  This is, of course, assuming that my pregnancy book isn't a liar, and that the brown eye gene covers hazel, and the blue eye gene covers gray and light green.  My father's eyes are grayish (so I called that blue).  My husband's eyes are sort of a hazely-browny-greeny something or the other.  I called that brown.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered over here from The Bump. We're due on the same day. :)

    It's amazing what eye color your child gets. My daughter has a mix of my blue/grey eyes and her daddy's brown eyes. It's so neat. :)