I had my 25 week appointment today. All things considered, we're doing well.
- The spinal ultrasound went very well and all looks normal. I can't tell you how relieved I am that I haven't passed this down to Aidan. I'm in so much pain, even while I write this, and knowing that Aidan won't have to live like this is this biggest relief imaginable.
- Aidan's measuring a little big, which is totally fine and not abnormal. All in all, he's only 3 days ahead - although his head is measuring a full WEEK ahead and his estimated weight is a week and a half ahead. So please note that all hats gifted to my son should be large in circumference. Or skip the hats, and buy mommy some ice packs. My little melonhead.
- I got my flu shot today and took it like a man. A whiny, whiny man. The nurse was paying no attention to what she was doing and put the bandaid on about 3 inches lower than the shot (wtf?), so I bled all over my new shirt. Awesome. Because someone with about 6 shirts that fit totally needs to ruin one.
- My next round of testing is in 2 1/2 weeks. I need to pick a day to get my CBC, antibody screen, and 1 hr GTT. Probably 10/20. I'm sooo looking forward to it. Oh, wait. No I'm not.
- My next visit is in 3 weeks. And they'll be shooting me up with Rhogam. Probably in the butt. How dainty.
- Visits after the next one will be every 2 weeks. Which means, holy crap, I'm having a baby soon.