Monday, October 4, 2010

25 weeks down...

I had my 25 week appointment today.  All things considered, we're doing well.

- The spinal ultrasound went very well and all looks normal.  I can't tell you how relieved I am that I haven't passed this down to Aidan.  I'm in so much pain, even while I write this, and knowing that Aidan won't have to live like this is this biggest relief imaginable.

- Aidan's measuring a little big, which is totally fine and not abnormal.  All in all, he's only 3 days ahead - although his head is measuring a full WEEK ahead and his estimated weight is a week and a half ahead.  So please note that all hats gifted to my son should be large in circumference.  Or skip the hats, and buy mommy some ice packs.  My little melonhead.

- I got my flu shot today and took it like a man.  A whiny, whiny man.  The nurse was paying no attention to what she was doing and put the bandaid on about 3 inches lower than the shot (wtf?), so I bled all over my new shirt.  Awesome.  Because someone with about 6 shirts that fit totally needs to ruin one.

- My next round of testing is in 2 1/2 weeks.  I need to pick a day to get my CBC, antibody screen, and 1 hr GTT.  Probably 10/20.  I'm sooo looking forward to it.  Oh, wait.  No I'm not.

- My next visit is in 3 weeks.  And they'll be shooting me up with Rhogam.  Probably in the butt.  How dainty.

- Visits after the next one will be every 2 weeks.  Which means, holy crap, I'm having a baby soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment