Friday, November 12, 2010

Boobie Class: We did it

We took our boobie class.  It was a while ago, I just totally forgot to post my anxiously-awaited review.

I knew from the get-go that I wanted to take a breastfeeding class.  Not because I thought there would be a ton of brand-spanking-new information (there wasn't) or because I thought they'd have some super crazy secret tips (they didn't), but because I thought it would be good for my husband to experience.  And it was.

The instructor was the most upbeat breast advocate I've ever met.  In seriousness, she was a little much even for me, but her excitement was contagious and I did leave there feeling like I can do this.  I do wish that I'd been a little more attentive, asked more, thought more...  But it was a really large class and I was shy.

Still, I feel very positive about things.  My goal (1 year) is tough but doable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment