Monday, February 21, 2011

The Photo Update

Uncle Ed and Aunt Stacey got Aidan this super awesome Jumperoo for his 0th birthday/Christmas.  He has such great head and neck control, and such a burning desire to stand, that I thought maybe it was time to try it out.

I excitedly put it together, super proud that I didn't need help AND didn't screw it up, and put my baby boy in it.  He loved it!  All those bright colors and the music and the sounds.  Only problem?  His feet dangle - no joke - at least 6" above the ground on the lowest setting.  My kid needs a step stool for his bouncer.  Oy.  Height - he doesn't have it...






In other news - Stormy meets Aidan and grooming ensues:



Stormy meets breastfeeding pillows, and sleeping ensues:


And the boy is working on smiling (on purpose)









1 comment:

  1. Cute baby!!!

    Not sure if you knew, but you shouldn't put him in a Jumperoo until he's about 4 months old. :)

    ReplyDelete