Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Days of Honesty (and one dare) - Day 15



Day 15 — Given the choice between infinite time or infinite money, I would choose…

Ooh good question.  I see the pluses in both.

- I can go everywhere, do everything I ever want to do.
- I can make a real, lasting impact with my life.
- I would always, ALWAYS be there to care for my loved ones.  The sorrow of passing would be mine alone, not theirs.

But the money.  Ohhh, the money.


- Nothing is out of reach with enough money.
- I'd live comfortably and ensure that my children and their children did the same.
- I'd be able to give my son EVERYTHING he'd ever desire.  Not just toys and trips - though those are fabulous too - but with infinite money, I would have no need of fulltime work, and I could spend my days making his days fun, exciting, and safe.






I guess before I had Aidan, infinite time sounded awesome.  But now that I have him, infinite money is so much more attractive.  The ability to be there for and with him, pay for a beautiful home and the best medical care, and never worry about how to pay the bills again would win out.


Bring on the cash!

Full List of Participants for the 30 Days of Blogging Honesty (and 1 dare)
Cherlyn Cochrane, Jenn MikoLJ, Melanie, Last Civilized Woman, Princesa Musang, Primadonna Zel, Caroline, Koi, Aurathena, Terriblethinker, Sleep and Salami, Marliz3e, Prysmatique, DLonelyStarAnonymousBurn, Nicole, Sylvia Garza, Mariana, Nenskei, MyNakedBokkie, Bluefiadiarries, VeehCirra, Bannatreasures, Sajeev, HappyhippieroseTheFerkel, Tom Baker, *Sofia, *Everything Love & Lust, *TemptingSweets99, Sites with an * contain NSFW material. If erotic or sexual material is offensive to you, please do not visit these three blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I, like you can see the plus in both choices. I like your choice for the reasons you gave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! looking forward to seeing what others chose :)

      Delete