Day 15 — Given the choice between infinite time or infinite money, I would choose…
Ooh good question. I see the pluses in both.
- I can make a real, lasting impact with my life.
- I would always, ALWAYS be there to care for my loved ones. The sorrow of passing would be mine alone, not theirs.
But the money. Ohhh, the money.
- Nothing is out of reach with enough money.
- I'd live comfortably and ensure that my children and their children did the same.
- I'd be able to give my son EVERYTHING he'd ever desire. Not just toys and trips - though those are fabulous too - but with infinite money, I would have no need of fulltime work, and I could spend my days making his days fun, exciting, and safe.
I guess before I had Aidan, infinite time sounded awesome. But now that I have him, infinite money is so much more attractive. The ability to be there for and with him, pay for a beautiful home and the best medical care, and never worry about how to pay the bills again would win out.
Bring on the cash!