Monday, May 10, 2010

Excited little family

I woke up this morning to find this slightly creepy though very sweet picture in my purse.  I can't help but hope that our child looks slightly less legume-y.

I'm excited too.  I called and made an appointment with the OB - Tom and I go in for our first visit (which is really just a confirmation of the tests and a chance to meet the doctor and discuss how we'll handle things) on Tuesday 5/18.  They don't schedule the first big ultrasound visit until the 10th week, which seems ultra far away.  Super hard to hear other girls talk about how they're having ultrasounds at 6 weeks and I have to wait an extra MONTH but I am consoling myself with the fact that hopefully by ten weeks there will be something distinguishable to see.  And we'll be that much closer to finding out our baby's gender!

2 comments:

  1. My OB wanted to schedule my first appt (not u/s, but appt - u/s would be even later) at 18 weeks!!! Ugh. I'm getting a new OB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - I'd definitely go for a new OB!

    ReplyDelete