Friday, December 31, 2010

37w4d Appointment - I'm getting sick of this place

Back to the Lank today for my 37w NST, Part Deux.  Aidan did well although it was a rocky start and he needed about 45 minutes instead of the usual 20.  But ultimately he rocked out around 150 most of the time and got the accelerations they required.  The Peri's nurse was excited for me when she pointed out the contractions it recorded.  I told her I'd be excited when there was a baby exiting this here place.  Until then, you can keep your useless contractions, TYVM.

I just about passed out (sleeping) during the test.  I may have to take Dr. B up on his offer of Ambien if I don't start getting more than 2 hours of sleep at night.  He also suggested wine and benadryl (though not necessarily together).  I have none of these things in my house today, but I'm hoping to be able to get some sleep anyway.  I don't know what the issue is.

Whatever will I do with myself - two whole days without having to drive to Lankenau.  Nothing on the books until Monday's NST and ultrasound.  I'll have to find some other entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment