Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, with all kinds of love and whatnot.  Because nothing says "Love" like tortured animals.  See above.

This is officially our last Christmas without our little boy.  I can't believe how much change this year has brought, and how all of it will be blown away by the change next year brings.

It's also our first married Christmas - so we've been trying to decide what our "Christmas Traditions" will be.  This year, we both got to open our new Christmas Jammies on Christmas Eve so we could wear them on Christmas morning when we plow into the presents.  Daddy got some plaid fleece pants and a warm fuzzy robe.  Mommy got pink fleece button down jammies with peppermint candies all over them.  Daddy won't allow pajama photography, but Mommy will get a picture taken and add it to the scrapbook.

In other news, I am done with work until Aidan comes.  Dr. Belden has me out on bedrest, as I suspected he would, until I deliver.  The way things work with Short Term Disability, I will still be able to get six weeks of leave after Aidan is born - plus there's room for another couple of weeks unpaid if needed.  I'm really relieved to have things squared away - although I'll be MORE relieved when the doctor's office follows through with sending over the documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment