Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pictures!

Aidan is sleeping.  Mommy should be sleeping, but instead she's going through pictures.

Please enjoy these pictures from the day Aidan was born...
January 3, 2011

And these random camera phone pictures
Aidan, caught on Camera Phone

And these pictures from the rest of the week:
Aidan's First Week

Unrelatedly...

I wonder if my wedding rings will ever fit again.  I wonder when Aidan will grow into, and subsequently out of preemie sized onesies.  I wonder when NB sized sleepers will stop swallowing him alive.  I wonder if his current personality is really just the calm before the storm.  I wonder how I'll ever go back to work and leave him here all day.  I wonder if my cat will hate me forever for bringing this thing into our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment