Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 Days of Honesty (and one dare) - Day 26

Day 26 — I would break the law to save a loved one if…

I would do anything - anything at all - to save a loved one if that loved one were my son.

I am NOT a lawbreaker by nature.  I almost cried the other day as I drove through a school parking lot to get around a road closure, and I only think that's illegal.  For YEARS, I wouldn't drive through a parking space to another parking space, because I was pretty sure it was illegal (I still think it is.  I only do it when my husband makes me.).

I exist on the straight and narrow, so the thought of lawbreaking fills me with anxiety.  I'm insanely driven to do the right thing.   I'll take the long path to avoid walking on someone's grass.  I'll wait in a line twelve shoppers deep if I don't actually have "10 items or less."


So there's really only one thing that could change my deep seated (if a bit shallow) morality.  This guy:


Luckily, this hasn't come up (yet). 


Full List of Participants for the 30 Days of Blogging Honesty (and 1 dare)
Cherlyn Cochrane, Jenn MikoLJ, Melanie, Last Civilized Woman, Princesa Musang, Primadonna Zel, Caroline, Koi, Aurathena, Terriblethinker, Sleep and Salami, Marliz3e, Prysmatique, DLonelyStarAnonymousBurn, Nicole, Sylvia Garza, Mariana, Nenskei, MyNakedBokkie, Bluefiadiarries, VeehCirra, Bannatreasures, Sajeev, HappyhippieroseTheFerkel, Tom Baker, *Sofia, *Everything Love & Lust, *TemptingSweets99, Sites with an * contain NSFW material. If erotic or sexual material is offensive to you, please do not visit these three blogs.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this guy! Don't you worry - I'll be right there with you as (if) we bail this guy outta whatever scrape he's gotten himself into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big beautiful eyes might get themselves out of trouble...

      Delete
  2. I feel the same way about my niece and nephew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little ones have a way of evoking this reaction :)

      Delete