Monday, January 24, 2011

Three Weeks Old!!!

My precious little boy is THREE WEEKS OLD today!  I can't believe it's been three weeks already.  I need to get on the ball with some more pictures.  He already looks so much older. 

He loves stretching out his legs and practicing putting some weight on them.  He loves tummy time when it happens on mommy or daddy.  The floor - not so much.  But on our chests, he holds his head up and looks around - up and down, side to side, all with the trademark Aidan Shields look of shock on his face.  Allow me to refresh your memory -
He's a really easygoing kid.  He likes eating, he likes sleeping, and he likes snuggling into mommy's neck.  He hates being buckled into his carseat but he always sleeps in the car.  He loves his boppy and his RnP.  He's getting used to his bouncer and swing.  He's awesome at eating out and excels at being cuddly and adorable.

I can't wait to see what next week brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment